Climbing Ropes 2.0
- Material: Sisal
- Length: 15' or 23'
- Thickness: 1.5"
Sisal Climbing Ropes are for use indoors in dry settings only. Using these climbing ropes outdoors voids the warranty and could lead to injury.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
It is the user’s responsibility to use climbing ropes in a safe manner. Note that improper use of climbing ropes may be dangerous.
1. Carefully inspect the climbing ropes for wear and tear prior to use. Check for frays or visible abrasions on the straps.
2. Carefully check all areas for frays, cuts, or worn areas.
3. Check anchoring points to ensure that it is smooth, safe and intact. Make sure that the surface you are putting the rope over or through is smooth and will not tear the rope over time. Check that the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads.
4. Get RXd recommends that the gymnastic rings and straps only be used and stored indoors. Leaving straps in direct sunlight or exposed to outdoor elements can cause dry rot or sun deterioration.
5. Do not expose the ring straps to chemicals in order to maintain the life of the strap
6. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE RINGS AND RING STRAPS IN A SAFE MANNER
IMPORTANT USE INFORMATION
Any exercises involving climbing or activities done at a height above the ground may lead to severe injury and/or death. It is entirely the user’s responsibility to use the climbing ropes in a safe manner and completely understand the operation of the climbing rope. It is the user’s responsibility to obtain proper safety training or skill training to use the climbing rope. Failure to be aware of all factors, including environmental and otherwise, may lead to severe personal injury and/or death as well as property and/or other damages. The user of the climbing rope assumes any and all such risks.