The Sole SB700 takes users to the next level of exercising and is satisfactory to both the Indoor and outdoor cyclist. Understanding the needs of both types of users, Sole combined them together to design a comfortable, affordable bike allowing users to have the dual experience in the comfort of their own home or Light Commercial setting.
Regardless of whether you prefer the road bike or are an indoor cycle enthusiast, comfort is extremely important. The adjustable seat and handlebars move up and down as well as fore and aft, allowing a user to find just the right settings for a great workout. A heavy duty 48 lb chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar braking design will make certain of a quiet and smooth ride.
The integrated console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance and speed and is also compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap, ensuring users that they staying within their heart rate training zones and work to get their optimal results.
- Pad Resistance - Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating - Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat as well as the back rest. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display - Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
- Frame - A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Light Commercial - Is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
Controls & Features
- Platform: Upright/Cycle
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebars: Vertical/Horizontal
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Chest Strap Compatible
- Pedals: Toe Cages
- Resistance: Felt Pad Brake Resistance
- Resistance Levels: Turn Dial (multi level)
- Flywheel Weight (lbs): 48 lbs.
- Water Bottle Holder: YES (1)
- Workout Display: 3" X 4" LCD
- Tablet Holder: YES
- Height(in.): 42"
- Length(in.): 40"
- Width(in.): 21"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 141 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 300 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 42"X9"X39"
- Parts: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year