The SILVER STREAM®-STERILE SPACE
Ultraviolet Air & Surface Disinfection have been
carefully conceived to provide germicidal UV
disinfection for purifying air and exposed surfaces
in an unoccupied area by means of 8 germicidal
ultraviolet lamps. These special lamps generate high
levels of germicidal ultraviolet radiation lethal to
infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold,
The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of
time and intensity to which the air and surrounding
surfaces are exposed. Our UV Application
Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary
calculation to ensure the disinfection we provide is
appropriate for your particular application.
The operation of the SILVER STREAM®-STERILE SPACE is as follows:
1. Clear room of all occupants (SILVER STREAM®-STERILE SPACE can only be used in unoccupied areas).
Affix warning signs (included) onto all doors of the room that is to receive the SILVER STREAM®-STERILE SPACE
2. Treatment time is set, start button engaged, built-in 1 minute, 30 second delay allows time for operator to leave area.
3. Motion Sensor as well as tablet or mobile operated app provided to prevent personal exposure.
4. Ultraviolet rays are projected within the unoccupied area, for the programmed period of time.
5. The air and exposed surfaces within the room are disinfected. The infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and
virus are inactivated.
6. The SILVER STREAM®-STERILE SPACE treatment cycle ends. Its compact size and lightweight design allows it to
be easily moved to the next location that needs disinfection.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION