Highly Adjustable with Smooth Transitions
The BASI Systems® Wunda Chair has an innovative pedal design that extends mobility, offers smooth transitions and finetuning adjustability of spring tension and handle height. Your BASI Systems® Wunda Chair comes with prepared ports to seamlessly accommodate the revolutionary F2 System® upgrade.
- Smooth transitions between resistance settings without removal of springs
- Rounded ergonomic split pedal offers comfort as well as consistent and broad range of motion
- Seat, pedal, and handle grips are covered in orthopedic cushioning with easy-grip antibacterial material
- Removable handles have four locking positions every 6.5 centimeters, 2.56 inches
- Prepared ports support the F2 System® upgrade, adding a finely adjustable spring system to chair work
Higher pedal design offers greater mobilty options.
Adjustable handles have non-slip padding.
Spring resistance can be changed easily without removing springs.
BASI Systems’ revolutionary F2 System® adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 Systems® can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer base and can be used individually or in unison.
|wooden frame only||28.7" / 73 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||24.5" / 62 cm|
|with handles (minimum height)||21.7" / 55 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||46" / 117.5 cm|
|with handles (maximum height)||21.7" / 55 cm||35.5" / 90 cm||55.5" / 141 cm|
|padded surface of the seat||21.7" / 55 cm||17" / 43 cm|